Ashley N. Bynoe
Commercial Real Estate
Ashley Bynoe provides legal counsel and strategy to institutions, developers, owners, lenders, and equity investors, nationwide on commercial real estate matters with regards to acquisitions, dispositions, financing, construction development, joint ventures and leasing of quick-service restaurants, multifamily housing, hotels, shopping centers, warehouses, movie studios, and office buildings. For over nine years, Ashley has helped clients to navigate complex real estate issues with interested stakeholders by analyzing and providing solutions for optimal corporate structure, collaborating in-house and opposing counsel and coordinating logistics with third parties. Ashley’s legal services include negotiating and drafting complex transaction documents and deal structures including purchase contracts, construction loan agreements, management agreements, development agreements, licenses, commercial leases, ground leases, easements and LOI’s. She has experience with public financing, equity funding including the sale of tax credits, franchise borrowing, government guaranteed lending, redevelopment projects, and properties with a history of hazardous materials.
Your success is my success.
- Represented privately held quick service restaurant franchisee in its retail restaurant portfolio strategy in connection with acquisitions and dispositions in various regions.
- Represented administrative agent in connection with $115 million term loan and development facilities secured by 450 quick service franchise restaurants in the Midwest.
- Represented global insurance provider in subdivision of mixed use parcel for multifamily development in Tampa, FL.
- Represented private equity investment company in connection with $112 million sale of three franchise hotels in New Orleans, LA.
- Represented developer in connection with $250 million mixed use development in Savannah, GA.
- Represented private equity firm in $105 million purchase of distressed assets in relation to chapter 11 bankruptcy in multiple locations nationwide.
- Represented private real estate investment lender in $100 million construction loan for multifamily development in Miami, FL.
- Represented investment management firm in connection with $90 million student housing development project in downtown Atlanta, GA.
- East Point Church, member and volunteer
WALT DISNEY PARKS AND RESORTS, Orlando, FL 2007 – 2011
Sr. Pricing/Retail Revenue Management Analyst
- Implemented discount pricing strategies for Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Managed project planning for implementing a price optimization system food and beverage and merchandise lines of business.
- Analyzed effects of extraneous factors on product demand such as fluctuations in the economy.
- Forecasted the financial impact to revenue of recommended merchandise optimal prices.